Collinite 845 alternative?

I’ve used Collinite 845 for 10ish years now (partly because the bottle lasts so long). I really like how easy it is to apply and remove, isn’t a pain if you get some on plastic trim, etc. The problem is it doesn’t last super long after you apply it. I need something that lasts longer if possible. I rarely have time to detail my vehicles so when I do I need it to be worthwhile. Needs to be easy to apply and remove, and not the end of the world if some gets on plastic trim. I know waxes and sealants have come a long way in the last decade. Product will be applied and removed by hand, in my case. What are my options?
If you like Collinite 845 (I love it, personally), I would suggest a thorough chemical and mechanical decon followed by 2 coats of Jescar's Power Lock Plus and then 3 coats of Collinite 845. Then I would use P&S Beadmaker or Griot's Ceramic Speed Shine as a topper every month or so.

Another recommendation if you want to eliminate the multistep process would be Griot's Garage's Ceramic 3-in1 Wax. This stuff followed by a monthly topping of their own Ceramic Speed Shine is pretty good as well. It doesn't quite have the glow of the Jescar & Collinite combo does, but it can last up to a year if applied correctly.

845 has been holding up on my truck since I think October? It hasn't seen the garage since, maybe one time overnight. You can definitely tell it's getting long in the tooth, but still beads decent. Still beads like a mofo on the Subaru though and it was done at around the same time. However, it's garaged.

I have 476 ready to go in the Spring, it's just way more work!

Collinite sucks. I threw my bottle of 845 in the trash since they don't last on our vehicles that are out in the hot sun all day. 3 weeks and it stops beading. Turtle Wax Seal N Shine lasts 6-8 weeks. I do annual Griot's 3 in 1 for 2 coats then Turtle Wax SNS every month when I was each vehicle.

Collinite sucks. I threw my bottle of 845 in the trash since they don't last on our vehicles that are out in the hot sun all day. 3 weeks and it stops beading. Turtle Wax Seal N Shine lasts 6-8 weeks. I do annual Griot's 3 in 1 for 2 coats then Turtle Wax SNS every month when I was each vehicle.
Try TW ceramic, it lasts even longer than the SNS.
Especially out in the sun. 5-6 months.
Garaged, one coat easily goes 6+ months of beading.

If you like Collinite 845 (I love it, personally), I would suggest a thorough chemical and mechanical decon followed by 2 coats of Jescar's Power Lock Plus and then 3 coats of Collinite 845. Then I would use P&S Beadmaker or Griot's Ceramic Speed Shine as a topper every month or so.

Another recommendation if you want to eliminate the multistep process would be Griot's Garage's Ceramic 3-in1 Wax. This stuff followed by a monthly topping of their own Ceramic Speed Shine is pretty good as well. It doesn't quite have the glow of the Jescar & Collinite combo does, but it can last up to a year if applied correctly.
I like this.

You've got an option that's a completely bonkers amount of work and an option that's as breezy and simple as it gets.

I used to go the crazy route but now go with the easy route. I've been happy with the results.

I’ve settled on Collinite 845 as the only wax/sealant I use. Easy to put on with a DA polisher, easy to take off with a DA. I get a good six months if not longer up here in MA, I usually before and after winter.

I got rid of all the 476 cans I had. Too much work.

845 has been holding up on my truck since I think October? It hasn't seen the garage since, maybe one time overnight. You can definitely tell it's getting long in the tooth, but still beads decent. Still beads like a mofo on the Subaru though and it was done at around the same time. However, it's garaged.

I have 476 ready to go in the Spring, it's just way more work!
I wouldn't say it's way more work...it's a bit more difficult to buff off, but that's about it...

I’ve settled on Collinite 845 as the only wax/sealant I use. Easy to put on with a DA polisher, easy to take off with a DA. I get a good six months if not longer up here in MA, I usually before and after winter.

I got rid of all the 476 cans I had. Too much work.
If you're already using a DA, I don't see why the 476 would be any more work...the DA's doing the work for you...

I think you are the ONLY person I've ever heard of who didn't have good results with the 845...there's always an exception to the rule...

If you're already using a DA, I don't see why the 476 would be any more work...the DA's doing the work for you...
With the 845, I can put it on the entire car and then go back and buff it off. With the 476 it was more of a pain if I put on the whole car at once. I just like the 845 better

Back