Just Linked - AOL tells you how to pick motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teamed up with AutoZone. OOOOH, this is the place that can't even take down sale signs after the sale has expired.

John

The guy obviously know what hes talking about.... he's cooking hotdogs in oil in a frying pan.

Originally Posted By: DeeAgeaux
M1 is like Virgin Olive Oil and

PP is like Extra Virgin Olive Oil LOL

I guess that means Pennzoil Ultra is like the Mother Of All Virgin Olive Oils.
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: Muskieteer
If he could only tell us how to cancel AOL without causing a migrane............That would be helpful.

You can't cancel AOL. I've tried.

And even if you did, AOL software disks would rain down from the sky and bury you alive!
33.gif

And I wonder how long it took for them to get the Autozone shelves that neat?
21.gif

John

Off the main subject, but I finally found out how to cancel AOL.

It involved the company CEO, a friend of ours named Guido, and a severed horse's head.

Does Royal Purple have an API donut? I was thinking it was like Redline and most Amsoil products that are not API. But he said you have to look for the API donut.

I don't know why anyone should be confused about what oil to use. It says right here on the back of this bottle of Mazola that it "can be used where an API SL oil is called for". I mean, what's the problem? It may not be the *best* oil to use in that situation. But it most certainly *can be* used.

The manufacturers tell you everything you need to know on the back of the bottle.

Edit: Arco, I'm only joking. Don't put corn oil in your Yaris. No matter how much moly the VOA might show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back