Just got my Schaeffer's order from David Solomon........A+!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 10w30 Schaeffers synthetic blend order(ordered from this board)from David Solomon and I couldn't be happier with the service from David. The first order was had a mistake and he quickly took care of it. David has my business for sure. Now all I have to do is fill up my '01 SS Camaro with the good stuff and I'm sure she'll be happy as well!

My LT1 motor loves that stuff!
grin.gif

Are you going to be doing oil analysis on it? I'd love to see how it performs in an LS1 (and if I ever win the lottery I'll be putting it in an LS1 Corvette!)
grin.gif

Patman-Yes I will do an oil analysis but I accumulate very few miles on the car per year so I guess it will be quite a while. I have Chevron Supreme dino in right now and I will send a sample off when I change to Schaeffers. Also- I run the K&N long filter for my '01 LS1, I may do a quick flush with some Chevron Supreme before I switch to Schaeffers and I want to use a W/M Supertech for the flush-whats the longer filter part number for the LS1 from SuperTech?
Thanks-

Welcome to the Green Side! You may be interested in this, I should have analysis results from a 6000 mile interval with SS7K 10w30 back in a week or less- I'll be sure to post it on the used analysis board when it gets in.

quote:

Originally posted by C Willi 01SS:
Patman-Yes I will do an oil analysis but I accumulate very few miles on the car per year so I guess it will be quite a while. I have Chevron Supreme dino in right now and I will send a sample off when I change to Schaeffers. Also- I run the K&N long filter for my '01 LS1, I may do a quick flush with some Chevron Supreme before I switch to Schaeffers and I want to use a W/M Supertech for the flush-whats the longer filter part number for the LS1 from SuperTech?
Thanks-

It's the 3675.

C Willi 01SS , Gald to hear that. thank you !
cheers.gif

2533a, Thank you also for the comments!
cheers.gif

I think you and all the others that has order schaeffer's products will be very happy, and hope we can do business for many years to come !!!!!!!
David Solomon

fruit.gif
biggthumbcoffe.gif

David,
You have provided alot of good info on this board and with your excellent customer service, I can assure you that you will gain alot of new customers. Word of mouth is the greatest advertising media ever devised.

Keep up the good work>>>>>>>>

Kudos to David Solomon from up here in Yankee Land as well. Yesterday I received my order of #131 Neutra. Excellent packing job and the case was marked on all sides with arrows for "this side up." Nice to see that little extra attention to detail. Love those easy open seals on the Neutra bottles too.

Don't worry Bob, we didn't forget about you! If it weren't for you, this place wouldn't exist at all, after all, you are the OILGUY!
smile.gif

I also have to give a plug for our Canadian Schaeffer's guy, Berkeley in Saskatchewan. I don't know if he reads this, but if he does, I'd like to let him know he was a tremendous help answering my zillion emails when I ordered my Schaeffer oil, and I'll be doing business with him again in the future.

cheers.gif

I'm with Patman Bob- To say thanks to ANY of the Schaeffer distributors is to acknowledge and say thanks to you as well Bob.
Thanks for the site, the knowledge and all the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back