Just Curious... Why Don't We Here About

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me Trajan. You think that any of the gunman care about "gun-free" zones? What would you do if in contact with an active shooter out with your family? Call the police? In the 10-15 minutes it takes for them to arrive you have alot of people dead. Maybe you and your family. You allowed to have your opinion that you do not care for guns, but you will be proven wrong time and time agian if you say that we as a people would be safer with more restrictions on gun control that will only affect me or you. Because the gunman could care less about those restrictions. You cannot legislate crazy out of people, you can just restrict the ability to defend yourself from those people.

Last edited:
The mall shooter days before the Ct shooting was stopped by a ccw carrier.

http://www.fugitive.com/2012/12/16/clack...commit-suicide/

The only people that are pushing for more gun control are the people that have been pushing the same irrational fictional agenda since the dawn of time.....and they are assisted by the fourth wing of gov.....Liberal Media

The facts haven't changed folks....the only thing thats changes are the feelings of the same old liberal schills that think criminals are going to pay attention to laws if we just pass one more restrictive ban.

NICS worked in the Ct case and denied the guy a purchase.

That freak then went and committed murder to obtain firearms through ILLEGAL means.

This isn't about firearms, its about doing a better job of getting dangerous mentally unstable individuals off the streets.

Ct already has an assault weapons ban in place.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: refaller
Guns for everyone! I am sure that would turn out best. I just can't figure out why we have the greatest gun violence of any place. Must be mult-culturalism or mental health or something else. We all know that cars, ice, weather, bricks, etc. kill so since we cannot ban them all let's just ignore things and let horrible things happen while hoping someone manages to shoot the right guy first.

Oh yeah, beat the lock.

ref

Taking that to the extreme...
So how do you stop criminals with guns? Make laws agianst them? How about we just make a law agianst murder? Oh Wait.....

Last edited:
I'm guessing %90 or more of all gun violence in this country is drug/gang related. I'm not in favor of legalizing drugs but the war on drugs fuels most of it. "Mass/random" shootings are such a small percentage statistically they're not even a blip on the radar screen.

Originally Posted By: INMY01TA
I'm guessing %90 or more of all gun violence in this country is drug/gang related. I'm not in favor of legalizing drugs but the war on drugs fuels most of it. "Mass/random" shootings are such a small percentage statistically they're not even a blip on the radar screen.

+1

Being in L/E and Pro-gun. I would be in favor of legislation that would require gun owners to take a gun safety course that would also includes safe storing in the home. Lawful gun owners would complain about it, but would obey. Even more so having a child with documented mental illnesses, people must be requird to show proof of proper storage (such as a safe that the child cannot get into). These simple things law abiding people would be willing to do, and would decrease events that happend friday. Though it should be common sense, sometimes it takes legislation to force law abiding people to do it. Not a perfect answer but be a step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back