Job situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected... a lot of good points both ways.

It didn't let me edited my original post but there were two factors,
1. the future does look horrible, the next project is going to be JUNK. Literally JUNK! They pushed it back 2 years ago because everyone knew it was JUNK.
2. The company has allowed a handful of people that I know if to essentially demote themselves, and keep their pay. This is the route I might go with down the road as the JUNK plan goes into effect.

But as a response to everyone's post thank you. When I posted this I was about 60/40 sure of my choice and just seeing everyone's else logic I felt better. Because I was going in thinking it should be an easy no brainer choice one way or another. I kept wondering why am I thinking so much about this. Bottom line as much as I want to be happy, it's still a job. Right now while I am able to work, I should earn the most that I can make. Because the reality is anything can happen and nothing is promised. Jobs will come and go but right now I have something that I can make a fair amount of money in. I guess i'll keep an eye out for other jobs with an equal or higher pay.

I did request that the other company match my earning and I mentioned I would be more then happy to provide proof of income if that becomes a question. They have not responded yet, but I am doubtful. Thanks, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back