JEEP WRANGLER 2011 JK 3.8LPOWER STEERING EQUIALENT QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Need some expert help here with the right "Power Steering Fluid" for my Jeep wranger JK 2011 , 3.8l .
according to the manual it says MOPAR ATF+4 , what I would like to know if there is a equivalent for the Mopar ATF+4 since where I live on an island in the Caribbean I cant get this brand, is there another brand that complies with the ATF+4 Specs. so I can go out any buy it. thanks in advance.

Any brand ATF+4(even the cheapest price) will work as it is made under license and to a particular specification. However I don't think there is a traditional power steering fluid that is an equivalent to ATF+4.

Originally Posted by Edbergh
Hi all,

Need some expert help here with the right "Power Steering Fluid" for my Jeep wranger JK 2011 , 3.8l .
according to the manual it says MOPAR ATF+4 , what I would like to know if there is a equivalent for the Mopar ATF+4 since where I live on an island in the Caribbean I cant get this brand, is there another brand that complies with the ATF+4 Specs. so I can go out any buy it. thanks in advance.

Char Baby is right on. Any reputable brand of ATF+4 will do. I've used a couple different ones, including Valvoline, IIRC. No issues in my 08 JK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back