JASO DH-1 oil for non-emissions diesel tractor

My new Yanmar tractor specifies an oil meeting the JASO DH-1 spec. T6, my go to oil meets the DH-2 standard which is low ash for diesel engines with DPF. The DH-1 us a higg ash formula for non DPF engines.

What oils are available in the US which meet the DH-1? I've looked for a bit, and coming up empty.

My new Yanmar tractor specifies an oil meeting the JASO DH-1 spec. T6, my go to oil meets the DH-2 standard which is low ash for diesel engines with DPF. The DH-1 us a higg ash formula for non DPF engines.

What oils are available in the US which meet the DH-1? I've looked for a bit, and coming up empty.

If you can still locate a legitimate CI4 plus/SL pre 2008 it will have a very likely higher additive concentration than what is currently on the shelf.

That would be appropriate for your engine. Just because you can use a lower additized oil currently offered does not mean that it is the best option

If you can still locate a legitimate CI4 plus/SL pre 2008 it will have a very likely higher additive concentration than what is currently on the shelf.

That would be appropriate for your engine. Just because you can use a lower additized oil currently offered does not mean that it is the best option
Thank you, those are my thoughts exactly

Amsoil 15w-40 HD Marine Diesel oil is what I came up with.

It is Cl-4+/SL, JASO DH-1, and ACEA A3/B3, E2, E3, E5, and E7.

And it is 12 TBN

If course it has to be the most expensive Diesel oil on the list as well.....

Back