Its time for the age thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 for a couple weeks now.
or as i usually put it...
Old enough that i can't remember off hand, i have to stop and do the math.

66, 2 days ago, Friday the 13th no less. How I ever got here, I have no clue. It must be a miracle because I have always lived for the moment, never planned for the future, but here I am, I can still do anything I want, been very fortunate. May the next 66 be just as rewarding.

Yeah, no subscripts here, so this is likely to only be understood by old school programmers.

Originally Posted By: JANDSZIRKLE
Originally Posted By: javacontour
0x30

haha, nice one!

Yeah, no subscripts here, so this is likely to only be understood by old school programmers.

Originally Posted By: JANDSZIRKLE
0x30

haha, nice one!

Gonna try to match: 0W-31

but 0x30 is better
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: DoiInthanon
Every time I get ready to change the oil, I get the grease gun ready to go. When asked my age, I mumble softly "Born in" and speak "47" loud and clear.

I'd do that, but if I did it would add two years to my age.
How old am I?

Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello,
I'm not telling. I do like nighthawk55's comment.

PROPOSAL: Change the expression "Time Flies" to "Time Flies and Accelerates".

REASON: It's truer.

Kira

Oh yes it does. Many years ago I had an interesting conversation with my elderly mother. I related how when I was very very young, a day seemed forever, then they started to pass quickly. I got older and a week seemed forever, then they started to pass quickly. At school age, the summer vacation seemed forever, then they began to pass quickly. Then I said "Mom, now the years seem to be flying by". She looked at me and said "Honey, at my age the decades fly by..." Oh my, how true, I'm on the verge of truly understanding her comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back