Is BITOG just a version of social media or is it something else?

They're just in denial. They've stated over and over how they are too good or too mature (or whatever the case may be) for social media so when people prove this site is social media and they're active, willing participants, they lose their "stuff".

They're not interested in posts showing what people are eating for dinner or other Facebook/Instagram-inspired posts. No, no, no, this is a technical forum..... about oil.....

😂
Hahahaha yeah these same people who deny..........they are your neighbors on NextDoor! :cool: o_O 🎯

Social media, and being social ... kind of ironic that it doesn't seem to work the same way in two different settings.

1704703348665.png

Do you still do social media? This is another touchy subject where I got facebook at the IPO, and sold at $43 (I rode it down to the bottom and continued to buy around $20). I remember feeling lucky to have even gotten out with a profit. I own the stock today having bought it back and yes it's one of my better ones.

When a birthday goes by, I find it hilarious. I feel that I must respond personally, to every single happy birthday wish. After about 45 min of answering, and seeing there are over a hundred more to go, I actually feel frustrated hahahahaha is this how a famous person feels? Get real, the day will come when nobody knows/cares/offers wishes, so take it while one can.... but the bday is one of the only days in a year's time that I even login and check fb :giggle:

Back