Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you guys predicted, my biggest fear has come true. MOBL is down to .35. I got suckered!
Affraid of MOBL really taking off, I set a limit-order at .37. Don't be surprised if this *itch hits rock bottom now!
rolleyes.gif

Z - seriously you need to control the impulses. Just trying to capture every old rising star is gonna kill ya. I'm not saying MOBL won't go higher and I have not followed nor researched the company....although the volume is up, big time. Can you explain why?

What the heck do I know? Dang - I trade CEF's!!

Well I just had a real nice rally in Corning. I was making a little on it, but now I'm making A lot.
smile.gif

Also I own some ameritrade (since I use their service) and it was in the dumps about 10% for me. Had a really nice pop earlier in the week now I'm 13% to the good.

A few stocks coming back and suddenly my overall portfolio doesn't look to bad.

Though I sure wish CMGI would start doing something again.
smile.gif

Wally world doesn't do well when our trade gap shrinks and people pay attention to what they are buying...besides Walmart's earnings were down
grin.gif

I sold a chunk of LU this AM....the chunk I bought under 2.50!!!
grin.gif

Picked up another chunk if FCZ on this dip this AM. Amazing deal......I actually got the bottom and up it went!

Wally's been in a downward trend for a few months. The market was ahead of Wally's earnings. Wally's shoppers are hurt more by high energy costs than shoppers of other retailers, however I believe it will eventually seep into higher end retailing as well.

There is a real divergence of economic information. More exports, stronger dollar and employment, yet skittishness in the market. Big U.S. automakers are a mess making things difficult for steel and chemicals.

I'm staying on the sidelines with perhaps a few stabs at energy stocks or utilities on dips.

Wal-mart, started working there at the warehouse a long time ago. When I was in managment, I got stock bonuses when the stock was at around $18.00 per share. The stock has split 2 times since I started, and is around $48.00 per share. I think I'll sell all my wally stock nextweek and pay my house off . While Im at it, I'll give up on the employee stock program.

If you still are getting shares from Wally world - hang in there. I assume it's on a dollar basis - so you get more shares for your buck when the stock is down. Fundamentally WW will do fine - the stock is somewhat cyclical.

Pay your house off? How long you been working there?
patriot.gif

Yup! Rode that baby from $1.77 on the latest run. Getting skittish with the overall market right now and have unloaded in this rally since oil appears to be on the move up and sentiment is going south again. In any event good call on this wave up! Oil is in a decending channel so I don't foresee major trouble there. The sector do for doom is Real Estate and anything involved with it! Watch out!

Speaking of oil, I finally bought some Exxon/Mobil last week. Unable to resist the decline in the oil stocks, and XOM's billions in free cash flow......
cool.gif

The summer doldrums are almost upon us; probably won't have very much movement in the averages, either up or down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back