Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry P....it'll come down tomorrow. It seems this stock works like clockwork......up-down-up-down.....

cheers.gif

Ok .....anyone here wanna tell me what the h3ll is going on with MOBL? It won't stop going up???
mad.gif

Z,

Its because you sold it! I told you not to try to time the trades.
tongue.gif
It will keep going up until you buy back in then it will go down.
grin.gif

No shi-ite!!
mad.gif

I'm still hopefull it will come down some so I can buy it.
bowdown.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
GREAT article on LU in Barron's this morning!

No linky?
confused.gif

I'm seriously thinking about throwing some serious money at LU. P/E suggests it is undervalued.....in fact, everything is suggesting LU could rally pretty soon!

Well, there goes MOBL!! Out of all the times I could have sold it and re-buy cheaper, I had to choose this rally!
pat.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LU moving towards $7 I hear??

Welllchkaaa,hmmmmmmmmm......

Z your a long term holder and bailed for whatever reason. You broke the rules now you need to figure out how to pay more for the stock you sold. I don't have the answer my friend. All I know is you sold at the worst possible time! You have long bullish candles on the dailys. It could fail then come down or it could keep going up.
dunno.gif
If you had the itching to sell you should have set a trailing stop to sell a portion of shares, but it would have been better to add shares in strength.

You will learn the hard way! The key is to LEARN!

I have over 2000 trades in over 4 years and have over 6000 hours research in technicals and its still tough for me to time trades perfectly. At times I will fade in and out of a position, but I try not to close it completely. It is tough to do, but in the long run its less stressfull.

Have a plan before you execute a trade! If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

I know....I'm a moron!!

The only reason I sold it was because I assumed it would rally for a day or two and then go back down. I got greedy, wanting to make a small profit (which I did) sold everything with the idea of buying at $0.18
frown.gif

Oh well.....lose and learn.

No, your not a moron!
smile.gif
You made a trade and it was profitable! You ought to be proud of yourself for taking the time to try to make things a little better for you and your family.

Stick with the plan.

Z - WE have all done the same thing. Don't sweat it. Sure Amkeer has done it less than any of us.
grin.gif
Investing (or even trading) is NOT mindreading - you can't kick yourself when this stuff happens. Lemme put it this way I should have bought back into MOBL two weeks ago.
pat.gif
See now we are even!!!
tongue.gif

Learn and then learn some more. I really still recommend trying to follow the IBD rules.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Lemme put it this way I should have bought back into MOBL two weeks ago.
pat.gif
See now we are even!!!
tongue.gif

Awwwww......you make feel better!
grin.gif

Anyway....MOBL still moving. This is one heck of a rally....ala Juniper Networks!

Show me person that doesn't make a mistake trading and I will show you someone that doesn't trade.

Pabs,

I have made enough mistakes that it doesn't bother me anymore. I just try to make less so I end up ahead!
grin.gif

Alright! My heart can take no more. I placed an order for 10094 shares of MOBL at $.37. We'll see if it goes through.
I hurts me more not to make $$$ than lose it. Go figure!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back