Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by TheLoneRanger:
The only good thing about this week is that it's over.....
grin.gif

Amen to that! What a way to begin the year
rolleyes.gif

OK I've calmed down. Studied the charts, and there is action to be taken. Cover me I'm going in:

Sell crappy positions:

WLFC
PLUG
MRIA

BUY:
ADM - at 21.XX it's a bargain
BXG - still an A+ company made cash for me last year and then it pulled back. Buy.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
[BUY:
ADM - at 21.XX it's a bargain
BXG - still an A+ company made cash for me last year and then it pulled back. Buy. [/QB]

Good call on ADM, I'm up 45% currently and looking to go higher.

I'm thinking of getting ready to buy some I'shares in US Telecom Sector, everyones says they are due to rise this year. IYZ is the ticker

Not particularly great on the charts, but remaining in my sights is EXM.

MS - I like the print version of AAII mag (came today with my usuall 200 lbs of mail).....I had didn't even know MUSA was in their portfolio. I like this come back kid.

I was disappointed in several of their picks, though.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:

MS - I like the print version of AAII mag

I was disappointed in several of their picks, though.

Yes their print mag is good, there are a lot of nice articles that you don't see in the shelf mags as walmart.

As far as their pics. I you pic and choose from their picks and don't follow exactly.

I do like the carriage services. (People are dying everyday. You can make good money betting on that)

Weird day. ALL my stocks were up....well I didn't check LU...but the DOW sucked H2S eggs....

EXM up 2.55

EDIT - LU was off .05 (crap)

[ January 13, 2005, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

Avalanche setup at 2:45. I haven't seen one do that for a while.

These bull trends tend to lull you into a false sense of security, then they bodyslam you. Luckily I bailed yesterday since I was stopped out. I didn't open positions today since the charts weren't quite right and we traveled sideways. Then came the avalanche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back