Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

LR called the energy crash. Where is the bottom of that? (And when are gas prices going down )

Thanks for recognizing that Pablo, but.....I went back to my posting from Dec 13, where I announced selling the oils, and then on Dec 14 I was regretting it because the oils were still going up.....
dunno.gif
Which proves it's better to be lucky than good.
grin.gif

The oils were showing some stabilization Fri, from a VERY oversold condition. I was planning on waiting a couple months to look at them again, but that might be too late. If oil holds above $55/barrel, oil stocks might be a good buy now. With geopolitical events, weather, and world economies all affecting oil prices, it's hard to gauge oil pricing. And all this stuff makes it hard to trust the chart indicators....

Chevron, Exxon/Mobil, Sunoco, all are very oversold and might get a dead cat bounce soon.
I'm tempted, might see what oil is doing tomorrow morning and decide......
hornets_nest.gif

How about SF. Breaking out on volume. Since the preception is Banks and brokers are going to double this year according to CNBC.

what is so strange about OTT??? AMEX traded stock that gives telecomn service to the rural deep south...

JMH

I'm just treading water so far this year.

This energy mess is hard to figure. It was up big this morning, and faded this afternoon. Sunoco and Valero got brokerage upgrades and finished up.

Given just one geopolitical event, and energy stocks will explode. A lot of this downturn has got to be from short sellers.

Well I'm not hoping for an event - but consumer gas and fuel prices haven't come down! (Me smells money to be made). Shorts could have something to do with it but they should be about done tumbling over.

Yesterday was the best day I've had all year.

I'm kind of treading water, so to speak. Bought a couple of things and they immediately went down, in an up market. Not sure where to look next. I've been buying NAT on dips. At the current price, it's dividend is over 16%.

Pablo, I have a full trading account with Fidelity. Still learning how to use it.

No responce on SF since I posted on 1/9 went from 37 to 48.You guys are hard to please (just joking). But these breakouts are a chance to get a quick $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back