Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw NVEC on CNBC this morning. When I checked the pre-market I saw the runup. I wish I had a way to connect with these runups. There is 1 or 2 every day.

On AAPL, I've been charting it for weeks. I decided to buy some as soon as I hade some cash to spare. Last week looked like a good place to start. I just happened to have an active chart going when it dipped. Almost sold it when it moved up. decided to trust my charts and sure enough got another dip. When I saw CNBC this morning, I knew I'd scored. I sold 1/2 my shares on the open. I'll continue watching and see if I can play the dips and peaks.

Sold some more stuff today. Not much left. This game of buy high and sell higher can't last much longer.
hornets_nest.gif

I'm looking for a correction.

My best tool is Advanced Analyzer. You get about everything you need in one site.I don't mind sharing because its your $.

( NVEC ) For the three months ended 30 June 2006, NVE Corporation's revenues increased 20% to $3.6M. Net income increased $892K, up from $413K. Revenues reflect increased product sales. Net income also reflects increased gross margins due to more profitable revenue mix consisting of a higher percentage of product sales due to price increase, an increase in net interest income and a decrease in selling, general & administrative expenses.

Talk to other NVEC shareholders by clicking the following link: http://www.stockwire.com/talkback?NVEC .

OMG, GE broke it's downtrend line a while back, which is good. Main problem is that it got a downgrade (neutral from buy) from Merill Lynch on Oct 16. Whether right or wrong, they still move the stock.

GE's in my database; I'll take a look at it tomorrow night and report back.....
twocents.gif

I'm just flippin angry at my IBD delivery. They've missed issues and then today - only 1/2 my paper. My favorite section of the week.......this last few weeks have been havoc for me. I feel like I missing good opportunities. I'm not doing all that bad......just restless.

I know how you feel, Pablo. When I had an IBD subscription it would sometimes come a day late, or even two. Sometimes I'd get two or three issues the same day. Late business news is no news at all.....

OMG, GE dosen't look like a buy yet, but who knows? GE's indicators aren't at an extreme, and the short-term trend line is still down, although medium is still up. Long term is kinda iffy..... If it drops another point or two, I'm considering buying it again.
twocents.gif

At my old address I zero delivery problems in 5+ years. This carrier here is really terrible. Yeah IBD the next day might be interesting but it's not news! And why they heck would they only give me 1/2 of my newspaper!??

I'm sorta a passive observer right now, anyway.

Thanks, TLR. I spent a few hours this weekend reading the various news sources, trying to get a feel for what the market will do for Nov.,Dec.

Looks like I should have kept AAPL. OTOH: I needed the cash. I bought GLW again. May take a while to recover, but I believe it will.

Just went crazy and bought some CAT; figuring on picking up 3 or 4 points on short-covering......

In reading the CEO's report, he's saying 07 will be flat due to world-wide business slowdown, but then the cycle will be up until 2010.....
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back