Investing Strategies. What is your move?

The average bear is 1-2 years...
Here's a couple that were 10 yr and one 25 yr.
Chart DJI sideways.jpg

i was just looking at some charts and the 1 hour CL stood out for me. london pushes down the price and ny pushes it back up. i went back into beginning of june and thats whats been playing out pretty much everyday. seems the only ones that want oil prices high are americans

American oil companies want to ride the inflation profit wagon as long as possible it seems.

They won’t be doing it trading futures. Other forces want the price higher. 🤐

Futures traders can play those back and forth jumps both ways.

They won’t be doing it trading futures. Other forces want the price higher. 🤐

Futures traders can play those back and forth jumps both ways.
gasoline futures on nymex have fallen bit over a dollar since june 9th...how much has shell and mobil lowered their gas prices at the pump since then? lumber futures have cratered since their highs...has langone dropped his 2x4 prices in his stores by the same percentage?

its greed and price gouging and some of these ceo's should be behind bars

gasoline futures on nymex have fallen bit over a dollar since june 9th...how much has shell and mobil lowered their gas prices at the pump since then? lumber futures have cratered since their highs...has langone dropped his 2x4 prices in his stores by the same percentage?

its greed and price gouging and some of these ceo's should be behind bars

The only way you can impact these companies is to purchase less gasoline or oil. Everyone has the ability to consume less.

Way back in the 70’s fuel and natural gas prices skyrocketed. Consumers reacted by driving less, inflating tires, turning down furnaces or turning them off. Burning wood became the big thing and wood stoves sales were brisk.

The same thing goes for food, and anything else. If rising inflation is hurting your bottom line you have to reduce expenses. Eat cheaper, cut back on anything not essential.

AT&T says customers are hurting financially and not paying their bills on time.
Cracks are definitely forming, vehicle repos are up and people needing credit cards to make it week to week.

Company cuts cash-flow projection for the year, noting economic conditions are prompting some customers to pay more slowly.

Customers are taking a bit more time to pay us,” Rozwadowski said. They’re “not not paying us,” something AT&T can see through its bad-debt-expense figure, and he doesn’t see them churning off the network either, but the trend could impact the timing of collections.

Last edited:
Worried about a recession? No need to worry further. Just change the meaning of a recession.

“What is a recession? While some maintain that
two consecutive quarters of falling real GDP
constitute a recession, that is neither the official
definition nor the way economists evaluate the
state of the business cycle. Instead, both official
determinations of recessions and economists'
assessment of economic activity are based on a
holistic look at the data--including the labor
market, consumer and business spending,
industrial production, and incomes. Based on
these data, it is unlikely that the decline in GDP in
the first quarter of this year-even if followed by
another GDP decline in the second quarter-
indicates a recession.”

Copied from WhiteHouse.gov.

Sad. Joke.

It is. What we see there is a blend of political doublespeak and gobbledygook.

The technical parameters of a recession have been in place since the term was invented. Now it’s different?

I still see prices increasing in general everywhere. Gasoline has taken a break though and that is getting all the news.

I think many people are in for a rude awakening when layoffs begin, economy in shambles and denial of a recession.

The “word salads” 🤪 (a recent terminology) from inside the beltway, are becoming more and more obvious!:unsure:

Back