'Inevitable' Canada will face ISIS-style terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe they live in Canada, and operate in the States.

If they muck around up here too much they won't have anywhere to pray, train, live, and work to build funds.

They are very educated up here in Canada. I would be surprised if they do anything in their own backyard.

There are plenty of fake businesses up here that they use to "wash" money. Canada treats them very well. They can set up a Mosque anywhere they wish.

I believe the strongest terror threat in the U.S. will pass through Canada first in the future.

Guess they picked up an ISIS recruiter about 70 miles west of here!

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
If you were a politician faced with serious issues you could hardly have asked for a better distraction.

We get a lot of those! That's for sure!

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
ISIS Leader Elliot Shimon, aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

Why is it claimed that every publicly identified terrorist has such lineage?

Now I know why Art Bell retired.

The media system we have today is a mere shadow of a joke compared to what it was 30-40 years ago. Other than small local news, there are no real raw reports from any news corporation that can be construed as legitimate. All are owned by very large conglomerates that have an interest in something else and collaborated and edited. They all play each others news reels, say the same tag lines, sometimes copying each other verbatim.

Watch and observe many world news networks and you may get a more broader idea of what is going on, but not always. Not to be tin foil hat, but we need to look at history and take a step back and look at what the direction of these things are taking society...and it it isn't pleasant.

Sure, ISIS/ISIL could have plots to carry out random beheadings in any country. But what good/peace or anything really does that bit of 'news' bring to the peaceful innocent? Isn't it just doing the opposite and actually causing terror? Hmmmm. People are afraid or becoming so because they abide by societal peace loving laws and feel they won't be protected as they are infiltrated by terrorist animals who have no rules for "combat". Yet here we are bound by conventions and laws of war etc that paralyze all the efforts to combat them. There will come a time (and it should be soon) where there will be no trials for these terrorists. They know where the terrorists are, what's next? Why not collect these animals, then spend the 2c and well place a .22 bullet in their heads and put them in the ground. Then repeat the procedure until they either renounce their murderous intentions and are too afraid to act on them...or they are all gone. In order to clean up the garbage, you get dirty. Until the kid gloves are off, this problem will continue to grow. The terrorist animals depend and flourish as a direct cause of the unfair rules the free nations have placed upon themselves.
49.gif

It has already happened in England where a British soldier was beheaded in public. And in the USA a man allegedly killed four people in Washington State and in New Jersey. Also, four alleged terrorists were stopped trying to get into the USA from the southern border.

It does not seem like fear mongering.

I'm tired of this.

People kill each other, and kill innocents, all the time, all across the world, for varying reasons. Why do we give so much more air time to terrorists than we do all these other mentally unstable nut jobs?

Is it because it's quasi-organized, compared to the random nut jobs that are running around loose every day?

People walk into schools and movie theaters here in the US, and start killing people.
They ambush and murder RCMP officers in Moncton, New Brunswick up in Canada.
They kidnap reporters in the Middle East, and murder them in the name of some higher power's wishes.

You can't tell who the nut jobs are until it's too late.
You can't stop them when they are in the middle of doing it, because know one knows they are doing it, and they always do it where there's no chance of anyone being around to stop them.

The ones who get caught typically are caught because they are an even higher level of idiot than the people who do manage to successfully pull off these horrible acts.

No matter what anyone does, you can't successfully watch every single person on the face of the earth, and anticipate which one's are going to attempt to murder others, and stop them all in time.

So I propose that every single person on this planet who wants to kill other humans for whatever reason they can think up should commit suicide, so that I can live in peace.

BC.

A grandfather killed 6 grandchildren and his own daughter.

But I get the feeling from reading here that it was OK, because he did not use sword.

Can we stop this fake outrage please?

This made a lot of sense:

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
The media system we have today is a mere shadow of a joke compared to what it was 30-40 years ago. Other than small local news, there are no real raw reports from any news corporation that can be construed as legitimate. All are owned by very large conglomerates that have an interest in something else and collaborated and edited. They all play each others news reels, say the same tag lines, sometimes copying each other verbatim.

Watch and observe many world news networks and you may get a more broader idea of what is going on, but not always. Not to be tin foil hat, but we need to look at history and take a step back and look at what the direction of these things are taking society...and it it isn't pleasant.

Sure, ISIS/ISIL could have plots to carry out random beheadings in any country. But what good/peace or anything really does that bit of 'news' bring to the peaceful innocent? Isn't it just doing the opposite and actually causing terror? Hmmmm. People are afraid or becoming so because they abide by societal peace loving laws and feel they won't be protected as they are infiltrated by terrorist animals who have no rules for "combat".

This was too simplistic:

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Yet here we are bound by conventions and laws of war etc that paralyze all the efforts to combat them. There will come a time (and it should be soon) where there will be no trials for these terrorists. They know where the terrorists are, what's next? Why not collect these animals, then spend the 2c and well place a .22 bullet in their heads and put them in the ground. Then repeat the procedure until they either renounce their murderous intentions and are too afraid to act on them...or they are all gone. In order to clean up the garbage, you get dirty. Until the kid gloves are off, this problem will continue to grow. The terrorist animals depend and flourish as a direct cause of the unfair rules the free nations have placed upon themselves.
49.gif

Agree with this except we do need to take seriously those who are extreme enough and capable of doing something as big as if not bigger than 9/11. But yeah, nutjobs are nutjobs.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
I'm tired of this.

People kill each other, and kill innocents, all the time, all across the world, for varying reasons. Why do we give so much more air time to terrorists than we do all these other mentally unstable nut jobs?

Is it because it's quasi-organized, compared to the random nut jobs that are running around loose every day?

People walk into schools and movie theaters here in the US, and start killing people.
They ambush and murder RCMP officers in Moncton, New Brunswick up in Canada.
They kidnap reporters in the Middle East, and murder them in the name of some higher power's wishes.

You can't tell who the nut jobs are until it's too late.
You can't stop them when they are in the middle of doing it, because know one knows they are doing it, and they always do it where there's no chance of anyone being around to stop them.

The ones who get caught typically are caught because they are an even higher level of idiot than the people who do manage to successfully pull off these horrible acts.

No matter what anyone does, you can't successfully watch every single person on the face of the earth, and anticipate which one's are going to attempt to murder others, and stop them all in time.

So I propose that every single person on this planet who wants to kill other humans for whatever reason they can think up should commit suicide, so that I can live in peace.

BC.

I think the problem with the media is that they are businesses who compete for the attention of the masses.

So yes if they are fed a line by the government, they take it easily because of the pressure to produce continual headlines.

If they knew what they were doing, they perhaps might not run stories like this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-re...igh-nbc-n199496

It's up to the people to get smart about information and how they interpret it. This would help in many walks of life not just politics / homeland security.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
A grandfather killed 6 grandchildren and his own daughter.

But I get the feeling from reading here that it was OK, because he did not use sword.

Can we stop this fake outrage please?

"Don Spirit, who served 3 years in prison starting in 2003 in connection with the accidental shooting death of his son while hunting"

Grandfather_kills_daughter__six_grandchi_2035360000_8195738_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Originally Posted By: Donald
Maybe I will get called up for this latest war?

Remember: it's not a 'war', it's a conflict...

Yes - and remember Vietnam was not a war either but a Police Action.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I wonder who is calling the shots in ISIL? If they intend to bring the region back to the way it was 500 years ago, have at it. They have beheaded several hundred or a thousand men in Iraq and no one cared, but why would they behead Americans and British. Now they have America [censored] off at them. Were I a terrorist, I would not want American special forces or bombers or drones after me. Hard to sleep at night. America may be a pretty screwed up country but we do good wars.

My current draft status is 1H (holding), that was in 1971. Maybe I will get called up for this latest war?

I don't totally disagree with your sentiments, but the ISIS/ISIL or whatever have not actually "beheaded hundreds" in Iraq. They seem to save the savage beheadings as PR exercises on Western journalists for propaganda purposes on the internet. In fact, they just good old fashioned massacre captured Muslim prisoners (from the Iraqi security forces, Peshmerga, etc.) using firearms...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
It has already happened in England where a British soldier was beheaded in public. And in the USA a man allegedly killed four people in Washington State and in New Jersey. Also, four alleged terrorists were stopped trying to get into the USA from the southern border.

So what? As compared to the several thousand other murders that happen here every year?

Who gives a frack? Are you going to shudder in fear of "terrorists" when you're statistically more likely to get struck by lightening or shot by some [censored] hearing "voices"?

Originally Posted By: babbittd
The people behind The Onion couldn't have scripted a more entertaining thread. Thank you to all who have participated thus far.

LOL!!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: babbittd
The people behind The Onion couldn't have scripted a more entertaining thread. Thank you to all who have participated thus far.

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Originally Posted By: Mystic

So what? As compared to the several thousand other murders that happen here every year?

Who gives a frack? Are you going to shudder in fear of "terrorists" when you're statistically more likely to get struck by lightening or shot by some [censored] hearing "voices"?

I am amazed that somebody cannot tell the difference between ordinary murders that occur and a terrorist threat. Maybe if terrorists manage to bring in a 'dirty bomb' or biological weapons (information about biological weapons was found on a terrorist laptop computer) it will be possible for some people to figure out the difference.

But with the state of education I am not very optimistic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back