In 2009 we finally know which side is truthful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's concerning, and the entire world knows it. That is a big +. Obama's tone also helps.

Bill, the eternal pessimist. lol.

The one area I do think Obama can do some good is foreign affairs. Strong diplomacy is favorable in all cases.

A military option would probably be supported by more countries than you think. S.Korea/Japan in particular.

? confused about the title of this post. What do you mean which side is truthful... NK saying they are trying to launch a satellite? or USA saying they have WMDs?

This thread is quickly becoming political..

Quote:
Strong diplomacy is favorable in all cases.

Lemme know when that phase kicks in!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Liquid_Turbo
? confused about the title of this post. What do you mean which side is truthful... NK saying they are trying to launch a satellite? or USA saying they have WMDs?

This thread is quickly becoming political..

Neither. Buwhahahahahhaaaaaa.
shocked2.gif
29.gif
cool.gif

I really wonder if the media is using the word "fizzle" in an attempt to downplay what North Korea actually has. Given what I've seen and experienced over the years, I really do wonder...

Without NK, we won't need that very expensive and mostly useless antimissile shield. I think I'll invest in companies that make decoy missiles. I can see a good market for them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back