I want to like Tesla...but...

Why would I want to interrupt music to do such simple command?
You don't have to. There are more that one way do do various tasks.
I will say I was pretty enveloped by Brain Damage, so I owe you one. What made me mad was all the people disturbing me and the flow of traffic going into and out of gas stations. What a pain and waste of time! I was taken away by the music.

You don't have to. There are more that one way do do various tasks.
I will say I was pretty enveloped by Brain Damage, so I owe you one. What made me mad was all the people disturbing me and the flow of traffic going into and out of gas stations. What a pain and waste of time! I was taken away by the music.
So you are saying if I want to increase or decrease temperature I can simply turn knob and keep my eyes on the road?

No. Perhaps you might learn something about the cars.
No?
Interesting.
CAAF6151-C2C1-48A6-9F9A-BB89EBE66B4E.jpeg

I don't know what to make of all that, but I spent many years in the car audio industry and I'm rarely wowed by OEM systems. VW's Fender system is excellent. The Beats system they work with now, not so much. Most of the Bang & Olufsen stuff has been good too.
Right. B&O, ELS, Burmeister, Fender, they're all just fine. Then you have trash like unbranded OEM, Bose, Miridian, etc. None of any of this compares with a company like Focal, though.

Right. B&O, ELS, Burmeister, Fender, they're all just fine. Then you have trash like unbranded OEM, Bose, Miridian, etc. None of any of this compares with a company like Focal, though.
Focal is good, but it can be really to much on high notes.
Focal doesn’t have R&D like B&O and that sophistication to introduce it to absolutely premium vehicles.

Lol.
To do something that simple?
So, something that is very simple task since vehicles have heat and pushed air, requires options and that is considered progress?
There is life beyond playing on iPad.
Try pressing that button on a rough road or whatever. Pass.

Speaking is best for rough roads, busy traffic, etc.
Why would I stop playing music to adjust such simple task?
the point is unnecessary complications of such simple tasks where customer gets impressed with absolutely unnecessary functions.

And by the way, numerous cars with such easy controls have ALSO voice controls or bunch of gesture controls.

Which beings us back to cost cutting everything in Tesla. Sold expensively, cheaply made.

Randy Pobst tryed to set a Pikes Peak Record two years ago. However.... He had to demand that the yoke was replaced by a real steering wheel. half way up the Model 3 fogged up so bad the touch screen didn't work with racing gloves nor without. Tesla placed almost dead last. Again, can we ban Tesla and send the Nutjob back to South Africa.

Randy Pobst tryed to set a Pikes Peak Record two years ago. However.... He had to demand that the yoke was replaced by a real steering wheel. half way up the Model 3 fogged up so bad the touch screen didn't work with racing gloves nor without. Tesla placed almost dead last. Again, can we ban Tesla and send the Nutjob back to South Africa.
I remember that.
They also had tires that required too much heat on place where in June is known to snow.
But he made some rookie mistakes too. Instead of going easy to warm up tires, he just blasted up. At that altitude, asphalt doesn’t provide as much grip as at lower altitudes. They had issues with charging too. They had to bring generators.

You want to "ban Tesla" because it (almost) lost a race up Pikes Peak?

Back