I got to drive a Lamborghini!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to do this, I would probably kill myself after getting back in my 99 Honda Odyssey :) Heck, I get enough of a shock switching between 2000 Maxima and 99 Odyssey. I don't think my heart could handle the let down of coming out a Lamborghini.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
If I were to do this, I would probably kill myself after getting back in my 99 Honda Odyssey :) Heck, I get enough of a shock switching between 2000 Maxima and 99 Odyssey. I don't think my heart could handle the let down of coming out a Lamborghini.

Yeah, after my drive in the Viper, I drove our Tracker... Oh dear, where's all the torque gone? Atleast I was still rowing gears but it was pathetic for the first few miles.
Sometime I'm in T.O. I'll have to see if these guys are operating somewhere. Seems like a good way to cross one off on the bucket list!

Cool you should get one, it really does seem like VW fixed a lot of Lambo problems.

Italian cars do tend to have a few issues though, my friend just did the intake manifold on his Maserati, I guess the oil pressure sender is under it and it failed, also all the lines under it were already getting crispy. If I remember correctly it has a similar motor to the 360 which I guess hav a habit of losing oil pressure so when the gauge read zero as he was driving he wasn't to thrilled...

Wasn't there an invoice of some repair which was like over $40,000 posted here few months ago? I thought it was an Italian car.

Oh yeah that happens a lot. I knew someone who had half a dozen and used to pay a truck to pick them all up at once for service. His bill was $100k-$150k.

A car like the OP's Lambo out of warranty I'd figure $10k-$20k a year if you drive it a lot. Problem is a lot of people don't drive them, or buy them and can't really afford them so they don't get driven or the proper service. They finance them way out and can't afford to write a $12k check when the car needs it.

Good deals can be had on F cars and I assume Lambo's if you catch them right before a major service is due and the owner can't afford to pay for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back