I feel wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
I go in, with my stylish Fedoras, composite-toe Tactical Boots, and swagger mannerism.. and ensure not only safe working conditions, but fresh product. I am amazing.

I hope you don't half-tuck.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Better not be on here.

Oh, my...

36.gif

I found a local fetish model, to "go see" when I feel like testing my strength.
smile.gif

Squashing?

Quote:
(*$50 Money Order to whoever can tell me what song that is. First one wins it. PM finishes it.)

Broken Door - Cameron

Keep your money.

Originally Posted By: hotwheels
I go in, with my stylish Fedoras, composite-toe Tactical Boots, and swagger mannerism.. and ensure not only safe working conditions, but fresh product. I am amazing.

I hope you don't half-tuck.

hotwheels

But didn't I say in the other thread that I don't half-tuck?

But I do drink that Pumpkin Beer.. no i don't.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I found a local fetish model, to "go see" when I feel like testing my strength.
smile.gif

Squashing?

Quote:
(*$50 Money Order to whoever can tell me what song that is. First one wins it. PM finishes it.)

Broken Door - Cameron

Keep your money.

thumbsup2.gif

This is I think my favorite song of all time!

QP wins the contest. (Though I think it is "Cameron The Public" but yes, this is correct answer)

... now why did they take the video of the band doing it in black and white off Youtube? All that remains is the lyrics video. Has the song fine, but that video was a work of art!

*and yes, with the model. It's more that I find her more physically attractive than the soon-to-be wife. I could go into further detail, but it's basically like PG-13 rated half hour visits with that one. I promised Wifey she wouldn't know. She was ok with that. *shhhh* .. that memory of old Lorenzee dies hard. But this isn't her. Wifey is WAY more supportive. May "L" R.I.P.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Glad to hear things are looking up.

How does the wife feel about you visiting the model? How many hours at $13.25 do you have to work for that one visit?

Perhaps if you spent less on fedoras, sunglasses and energy drinks, and more on improvement and savings, things would look up faster.

I feel like you have a lot of promise, and that you're intelligent, but you need to keep getting things under control in life.

Good luck!

Thank you, JHZR2!

I am at the first job, lounging calmly until it is time to go to Avenel. I am the only one here, Expedition parked out front. They asked me to work an extra half hour last night at EWR5. That means that I am doing very well.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Yeah! Let us know how the model thing goes! Sometimes you have to step back and imagine your life as a movie, this movie's getting good!

Oh, Amazon told me that when the film their HR videos, that they will keep me in mind and "fly me out to Delaware for the weekend with all expenses paid to shoot video for the weekend." I was like: "Just let me know!"
laugh.gif

Though, in the back of my head, I thought Wayne's World 1. "Hi! I'm in... Delaware."

giphy.gif

The following is simply my honest assessment...
I know that the words used in the first post were from my mother tongue... English, but I literally cannot understand what was said. I haven't seen more divergent content in a communication since my aunt Rita was on a manic swing.

I hope for the best in your adventure. Please send our wishes for positive moon cycles to our fellow galaxy travelers.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
since my aunt Rita was on a manic swing.

I hope for the best in your adventure. Please send our wishes for positive moon cycles to our fellow galaxy travelers.

I see what you did there
wink.gif

Hey Joe! Love the pics!! You're a super nice guy and I always love your posts! Your happiness and love for life is infectious and everyone could use a lil of that positive attitude. I'm outside in my backyard grilling some baby back ribs and enjoying some Messina Hof sweet red wine :^)

If you were in Texas,you and your wife would be more than welcome to come over and join us!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Hey Joe! Love the pics!! You're a super nice guy and I always love your posts! Your happiness and love for life is infectious and everyone could use a lil of that positive attitude. I'm outside in my backyard grilling some baby back ribs and enjoying some Messina Hof sweet red wine :^)

If you were in Texas,you and your wife would be more than welcome to come over and join us!

Thank you, brotha!
thumbsup2.gif

And that may come to pass one day! I have always wanted to experience Texas. I also almost moved to Austin once.
smile.gif

Can we go shooting, too?
laugh.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: yeti
'prone -- if you go to visit aqua in texas, and go shooting -- just don't do it in the local mall. that will anger the villagers.
what gun(s) do you own?

Nerf

Originally Posted By: yeti
'prone -- if you go to visit aqua in texas, and go shooting -- just don't do it in the local mall. that will anger the villagers.
what gun(s) do you own?

Nerf

Is it modded??
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back