I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a new topic regarding the plethoria of Castrol Advertising and got wacked...thread was transferred and locked.

Seems like some folks decided this was a BAD topic...I don't get it, I thought this was an OPEN FORUM to ask questions and gain information....that's all I did.

I did not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of any person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.

I even received a PM indicating that it was a bad post....

Well, pardon me for asking a legitimate question. I might suggest that if you are not interested in a topic that you simply ignore it...rather than slam a person for asking a question....good grief!!!

dunno.gif

dr-herzog,
I agree with you. It should not have been shut down. I beleive that the topic you raised is one that has been answered and discussed numerous times. I've done the same thing myself by posting a topic that was already addressed, yet it was not right for them to slam you like that.

quote:

yet it was not right for them to slam you like that.

I do not know who the slam came from or how. But it was not from myself. With that said, the original post had nothing to do with oil specific. Ask or post opinions in Oil General. That is what it is for.
Moving this on to there.

there is a search feature up at the top and you will see that Castrol asked questions just like yours are posted everyday.

There was nothing wrong with your post. It is a legit question.
The heading of:
Topic: Is CASTROL GREAT or just HYPE???
is asking for the trouble if you have been keeping up lately, that is all.

There has been atleast 50 topics about this oil. Use the search button and type in Castrol.

Castrol is very good oil, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Same goes for all other oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back