Hyundai Part No.: 26300-35505 Oil filter OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every car in the fleet runs a quart over.

It’s quite common to run 1/2 to 1 quart over spec. Hundreds of members here have been doing it for years. I’ve yet to hear of even one failure due to a little extra oil. Thousands of engines get overfilled at lube joints everyday. The manufacturer's leave a margin for error for this very reason.
Thousands of engines get their drain bolts over tightened everyday too. Eventually, threads strip. So your gold standard of maintenace is quick lube places? 😂 . Just because your engine didn't blow up doesn't mean its correct practice. What could be the possible benefit of doing that unless consumption is that bad? That's why literally every owners manual says "DO NOT OVERFILL." Remind me not to buy a used car from you.

Read the severe schedule maintence guide per Hyundai. Most vehicle fall into that category, that being said, 5000 mile oil change is conservative, but with GDI engine causing more fuel dilution it may wise to change it at 5K vs 7.5K. If you're really concerned do a UOA.

Thousands of engines get their drain bolts over tightened everyday too. Eventually, threads strip. So your gold standard of maintenace is quick lube places? 😂 . Just because your engine didn't blow up doesn't mean its correct practice. What could be the possible benefit of doing that unless consumption is that bad? That's why literally every owners manual says "DO NOT OVERFILL." Remind me not to buy a used car from you

i change my 2 hyundais at 5k and oem filter. cost me $7 for the filter at the dealer. rotate the tires at the same time cost me about $20 per oil change every 6 months .

Your brain Is malfunctioning. The practice of adding a little extra oil is completely safe. You just won’t admit it. Find something else to spew on pal.

I ordered a pack of 10 of 26300-35505 from Amazon.. They arrived and I gotta say. They look, smell and feel identical to the Manns W811/80 that I had some stock of already and have been using for my two Hyundais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back