Hyundai/Kia recall over 1/4 million vehicles for fire risk... Again

It's a pile of crap, every one I've ever driven. I can't imagine anyone walking into a showroom and saying, "what a beautiful car, that's the one!"
In what way is it a "pile of crap?"

You seem to be complaining about its looks but isn't this thread more about reliability than appearance?

in the long run, beats any KIA; for what is worth, it's a great mean of transportation

Comments such as yours needs to be put in context-

THIS FROM A COMPANY THAT HAS THE NUMBER SELLING PICKUP........WHO WOULD BUY THEM????
i'm not defending any manufacturer out there, they all had and still have their corks and problems...

However for Kia and its parent company, there is a reason why you have so many new Kias (not necessarily many old ones) on the road; first they attract more owners by better promotions up front in comparison to others, while the same people do not see the back end of the transaction; Second or even more important is their attractive warranty terms of 10Y or 100K miles drivetrain, the fact that the warranty solely sells Kia/Hyundai vehicles more than anything else

My friend has a Hyundai (it's like a 2nd car, he doesn't drive it that often) and I broke the passenger side door handle when I tried to open it!
on my place of work, a woman has '12 Sorento, has the same issue, the door handle broke off so she is driving around as is, ill do the photo in the morning; its a well known problem out there for Kia/Hyundai

anytime when she goes out for lunch, if someone wants to joint her, she first puts out the disclaimer of "door not opening from outside"

on my place of work, a woman has '12 Sorento, has the same issue, the door handle broke off so she is driving around as is, ill do the photo in the morning; its a well known problem out there for Kia/Hyundai

Plastic door handles...today I took my 1984 Chevy Cavalier for a drive around the neighborhood, and I noticed that it has METAL door handles. And I realized that, other than that car, it's been a VERY long time since I opened a car door with metal handles.

They don't build 'em like they used to...

anytime when she goes out for lunch, if someone wants to joint her, she first puts out the disclaimer of "door not opening from outside"

My Silverado that had an MSRP of $54,000.00 has plastic "chrome" handles.......

noKIA

5EBA1895-320D-4135-BEC1-5465231B9A35.jpeg

Don't knock Hyundai suppliers, kids in Alabama need work too!

Friend of mine has a Kia. A strong wind blew the door open one day and bent the door hinge so badly that it would no longer close!

Back