Hyundai/Kia recall over 1/4 million vehicles for fire risk... Again

The point that neither you nor the sites you post actually know what they're talking about? That point is abundantly clear.
Obviously you either miss the point, or refuse to acknowledge the information. Are the cars being recalled? , is chevy offering owners cash? Are the articles incorrect?

Obviously you either miss the point, or refuse to acknowledge the information. Are the cars being recalled? , is chevy offering owners cash? Are the articles incorrect?

If they can't get the name of the model correct, it calls into question the accuracy of the rest of the information.

If they can't get the name of the model correct, it calls into question the accuracy of the rest of the information.
The information is relevant nevertheless. and You’ve shown nothing to disprove it. So they got a name wrong. I’ve called them “bolts” before as well, simply from the little lightning bolt in its badge. There is a hundred more other sources you can link to about the issue if spelling is a major concern.

The information is relevant nevertheless. and You’ve shown nothing to disprove it. So they got a name wrong. I’ve called them “bolts” before as well, simply from the little lightning bolt in its badge. There is a hundred more other sources you can link to about the issue if spelling is a major concern.

Thankfully you'll never be doing any work for me. I'm tired of people who think that attention to detail is no big deal. Woke up to a cold house one morning because someone didn't think that there was any difference between "50" and "60".

Last edited:
I saw many, many Kias and Hyundais on my cross-country trip.
It was a rhetorical question, making fun of people who buy them. Not an actual logistics question asking how many people are buying them.

I saw many, many Kias and Hyundais on my cross-country trip.
They really are all over. I've been thinking about what companies to invest in... like salvage yards/recyclers, etc. Not being funny, this could really spike their demand. Lots of disposable vehicles being made now by several companies.

again, who is buying KIA or Hyundai is beyond me!
Comments such as yours needs to be put in context-

THIS FROM A COMPANY THAT HAS THE NUMBER SELLING PICKUP........WHO WOULD BUY THEM????

Last edited:
Thankfully you'll never be doing any work for me. I'm tired of people who think that attention to detail is no big deal. Woke up to a cold house one morning because someone didn't think that there was any difference between "50" and "60".
Well, that’s just too bad for me, I guess. Of course, that’s what they make coats for, as well. But hey, if 10* gets one that worked up…

The only person I've known to have had problems with their Hyundai is someone who could probably destroy a Sherman tank, and has quite an impressive list of vehicles he's managed to kill or wreck in the 45 years he's been on this earth.

The most recent was a 2013 Chevy Impala he bought used. I asked him if he checked the oil, "Yea it's fine". I checked it one day and it wasn't even showing up on the dipstick. I had to add 5 quarts to get it to the full mark (I was trying to help this guy out, but have since come to the conclusion that it's impossible to help someone whose elevator appears to be stuck on the ground floor...). It holds 6 quarts... A few months later and the engine locked up. Shocker.

Prior to the Impala he was car-less so I was letting him drive my 2004 Crown Victoria, which never used any oil when I drove it. I checked it after he had driven it for a month, and it was a quart low. All I can figure is that he was driving it like an animal.

Oh, the Hyundai he had? I think it was his grandmother's, a Santa Fe, and the engine block somehow cracked, or so he says. IF that's true I wonder how long he was driving it with the temp gauge pegged in the red...

Back