Hyundai/Kia oil filter #26320- 3C100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a filter today. Talk about a well made filter. All the spacing of the pleats are perfect. It's made in Korea.
It's the best looking filter I've seen in years. I haven't been able to find any spec's about how well it filters. If anyone here has any information I would appreciate you posting it.

Thanks

westex

It should be good for up to 10k OCI's. The spec is 7500 mile OCI's, and I believe they shade that. So it should be good for at least 7500 miles. Filtration is fine, I believe.

Something else I noticed is, this filter is large compared to most of what you see today. It is a cartridge type filter. so, that may have something to do with the size.

Ragards,

Westex

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
How much do Kia filters typically cost? I service a Kia and if they're as good as you say, I might have to start using them.

I bought one yesterday for $8.12 at the dealership here in Lubbock, Tx. The price included a new oil drain plug washer and tax was included. That was cheaper than a Wix at O'reillys.

I'll keep using SuperTech or Purolator then, since it's on my dime. I was hoping it would be more competitive, ouch! If it were my car though, maybe I'd try it
thumbsup2.gif
Thanks for letting me know.

I'm using PurolatorPP (L14459)for my Hyundai, no problems. Watch the Pepboys sales and you can get for $.99-$1.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back