Looking for good quality 15,000 mile filter

Using aftermarket filters (while superior in every possible way to Kia/Hyundai filters) can also give them wiggle room.
Technically, and legally, only if KIA/Hyundai can show that the aftermarket oil filter was the actual cause of a failure. It would also be against the law if KIA tried to deny warranty on any non-related issues because they used an aftermarket part. That's the whole premise of the Magnon-Moss Warranty Act.

I understand Magnon- Moss Warranty Act, but Didn't they have a legal statement a while back stating that their vehicles needed to use OEM filters for coverage and weren't there people on here who were in a harder legal fight if they used non OEM filters?

My thoughts are for a engine known for high failure rates under warranty, follow the book to make the legal fights as simple as possible.

I understand Magnon- Moss Warranty Act, but Didn't they have a legal statement a while back stating that their vehicles needed to use OEM filters for coverage and weren't there people on here who were in a harder legal fight if they used non OEM filters?
If they actually had a statement saying that, then they would legally have to provide their customers with free oil filters. That's also part of the MM warranty act.

Interesting.

I would still use OEM after having to fight a legal battle over a span of 2 years that was as clear as possible. Give lawyers an inch and they take a mile.

I'm betting some people have filed lawsuits on KIA/Hyundai for their illegal shenanigans.

Back