How much fuel do use each month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Caprice has a gallons used. I will go outside and find out. I have not reset it since I purchased it with 12,000 miles.

Car is at 30,700 miles. I have used 1126 gallons of fuel. I have put 18,700 miles on it. An average of 16.6 miles per gallon.
I put about 1,100 miles on the car a month.
I have owned the car 17 months so on average I use 66 gallons a month.

I drive mostly stop and go and sit in line to get on base an average of 10 to 15 mins a day Monday through Friday.

The Malibu uses about 30 gallons a month but it sees more miles.

The Trans Am? 50 to 60 gallons a year. The Truck? I average about 9 mpg while towing 90 percent of its mileage is towing. I put about 3500 miles on it a year.

Now I know what to get some of you for the holidays. Gasoline Gift cards!
smile.gif

3 litres a month in the scooter...depends what happens in that month with the car, anything from 30 to 150 litres in a month.

I just filled up the i3- 1.3 gallons. The last time I added fuel was 10/28/16- @9,000 miles ago...

Twelve/thirteen gallons every four to six week. Hardly ever venture more than fifty miles anymore. We would use even less fuel if one driver would make ONE trip to get everything done. It's eleven fifteen AM and the car has already made three trips .Why make one trip when you can make three or four?
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: MCompact
I just filled up the i3- 1.3 gallons. The last time I added fuel was 10/28/16- @9,000 miles ago...

...and, you're leasing this thing for like twenty five cents a month?
My cheap self is feeling deep envy.

i spent $117.16 burning 42 gallons and commuting 1680 miles in my aspire. i use marathon 87 E0 and it cost 2.79
my other vehicles only get drove a few miles every other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back