How is this $75??

Odd, I suspect it's missing information, possibly comes from Lowes in a set? ITs bazaar but not the first time I saw funky things. Depends who puts the info on the site. Just this year I ordered dog food from Walmart, it was on sale for $30. I assumed case of 12 cans. But no, it was $30 for a can of dog food! *LOL* I ordered online but returned to the store for credit

As someone else pointed out Amazons price, here the same at Home Depot. Im not surprised at the price, plastic stuff is priced insane sometimes.
HD calculator. $2500 for 10x10ft area!!

Shopping for path/paver ideas.

This looks kinda stupid, don't want - but look at the dimensions - what am I missing?
Your not missing anything . Your just not easily ripped off . For that price it should be 14 ft x 12 ft .

No, not ugly or weird. I just wanted a clearer picture in my head. Nothing more.

I like materials. I know a guy who salvaged a very thick (1.5"), 24" wide rubber conveyor belt.
He laid it down on the ground to create a mud free path.
However, the material, reinforced rubber, was so useful he has been cutting pieces off for other projects.
One guy made a full width mudflap for his truck, for example.
He used a piece to make a deflector for his mower.
Your question wasn't clear to me is all. No worries.

We are doing more brick edging, pea gravel close in to the firepit, flag stones out to the veggie garden area

Shopping for path/paver ideas.

This looks kinda stupid, don't want - but look at the dimensions - what am I missing?

Seems to include a single panel.................12 in W x 14 in D x 0.75 in H

Been a long day, tired........

If you look at the pics, it appears to be a roll that unwinds to approx 12 feet long. I think the specs are screwed up.
Perhaps the 12 inch side should be 12 feet?

HD calculator. $2500 for 10x10ft area!!
I know, insane but Im not surprised only because recently (being we are in a new home) I lightly out of curiosity figured some prices if I wanted to line the concrete in our Lani with those interlocking plastic tiles and also the more heavy duty for the garage.
Well, we found a nice outdoor type of area rug for the Lani *LOL* and must less labor.

All I know those things you posted better be on the level of durability as lets say, plastic bulkhead used for salt water marinas *L*
I never understood the prices of the tiles...

If you look at the pics, it appears to be a roll that unwinds to approx 12 feet long. I think the specs are screwed up.
Perhaps the 12 inch side should be 12 feet?
I dont think so :

• Dimension: 12 in W x 14 in D x 0.75 in H, extendable if you add more pieces in
  • Durable plastic composition with open design for airflow and water drainage
  • Waterproof and slip resistant for commercial and residential areas

The picture of the material reminded me of the interlocking, rubbery matting used around machine shops.
It had interlocking tabs and holes.

That and the thick-skinned, anti-fatigue cushion mats, say for a lathe operator, were always very expensive per sq. ft.

I dont think so :

• Dimension: 12 in W x 14 in D x 0.75 in H, extendable if you add more pieces in
  • Durable plastic composition with open design for airflow and water drainage
  • Waterproof and slip resistant for commercial and residential areas

Did you look at the images? The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pics are obviously not "12 in W x 14 in D"
(I tried to copy these images, but WM site wouldn't let me.)

Back