How can wives not notice this stuff.

My wife notices EVERYTHING. It's not quite the blessing some of you might think it is.

And ditto on that, I can't find Jack in the kitchen, but whatever it is, she can grab it instantly. And I cook as much as she does.

Originally Posted by stenerson
Originally Posted by Chris142

I asked her how long it had been so bouncy in the rear and she said she did not notice anything unusual.

Same deal with wife's Sonata. I took it for a ride and the front end was a mess.. She said : "yeah I'm used to it." Changing struts, ball joints and , steering linkage.

Kind of makes sense.
When I think about the mechanical apparatus, exploded view or working relationship of calipers , rotors other car systems or parts etc.... It's easy to realize anyone unknowing of what it is and how it works is pretty forgiving or just not thinking about the wear and tear.
My wife has good hearing so strange or new noises would come up in conversation IF she remembers but like others here, I drive her car a few times a month just because.
We know too well, problems let go for a while only become more expensive or dangerous circumstances.
cry.gif

Back