Hot in Minnesota

I know what it's like in other parts of the country for water hopefully it will get better . Right now parts of Minnesota are flooding (up north & west) and the south is starting to get dry . But that's Mother Nature you can't do anything about it Glen Murra Blue Earth Mn

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize that this is a Forum about Motor Oil, and if you are upset about a post or thread being shut down, you need to contact a Moderator here.

We had really really bad droughts here in Virginia back around 2004-2007? Has been very normal since then, you are 100% correct, weather does go in cycles...hope the folks out west get some rain, the resevoirs out there are taking an absolute beating.

I've been all over the USA. Guys in the good weather areas of California tend to brag about it.
You don't need to go far in the LA TV market area to go from great weather to crap weather.
If fact, the weather is so different at the beeches vs LA Metro vs the Valley.. TV and radio stations in LA give the forecast for the different areas.

As I type this, Malibu, CA will have a high of 71 today and 48 miles east in Pasadena has a high of 89 today. Go further east to San Bernardino and todays high is 97.

There isn't enough land for everyone to live in the crowded good weather areas in So Cal, so your going to pay to live there.

Come on down to SW Georgia. 3:49 PM and it’s 99F

Forecast high here for Wednesday is 104 and Thursday is 105.

First thought was Valdosta area, though not necessarily there. Yessir, quite hot and I believe very humid.

I believe it pretty well accepted that AC is a need, not a want, in what one would call The South. I hope this is not a controversial statement, some do love the heat, but. The humidity!

Back