Hot in Minnesota

First thought was Valdosta area, though not necessarily there. Yessir, quite hot and I believe very humid.

I believe it pretty well accepted that AC is a need, not a want, in what one would call The South. I hope this is not a controversial statement, some do love the heat, but. The humidity!

Your statement isn’t controversial with me. It’s rough right now. We need rain badly. The gnats around here add to the misery.

Forecast high here for Wednesday is 104 and Thursday is 105.
This is what we can look forward to. 🔥
1655933661819.jpg

I like hot, though I stopped working in the yard once the sun came around to the side of the house where I was on Wed.
This was an interesting reading moving at 80mph near my home yesterday.
It was very dry 19% humidity which makes a huge difference, still AC rules on days like these.

EB677614-2892-4823-B32B-DE3961773353.jpeg

Humidity is one thing but when you add in a high dew point it can be down right miserable. We've had a few mornings where you can't see out the windows from all the moisture on them.

Someday when you have time take a look a round at all the different forums on BITOG . It's has so much information on here you could spend the whole day looking at different topics it's a lot more then oil

I am going to my Oil Anonymous Meeting here in awhile, so when I get back I will look at the different sub forums on this Forum.

Humidity is one thing but when you add in a high dew point it can be down right miserable. We've had a few mornings where you can't see out the windows from all the moisture on them.

A few times I've pulled my car out of the garage and it's so humid out that the outside glass is covered in dew before I even get out of the driveway (my garage being colder than outside temp due to a low overnight temp followed by a rapid warmup when the sun rises).

Back