Honda Rebel or Kawasaki Ninja 250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it is the dealer's time for Ninja 250. They know mostly the buyers are either first timers or young and have no patience. Wait, wait, wait until july. Price will go down as demand goes down and supply will be more. It is too early to buy a newly introduced bike specially you know dealer's don't have many of them in stock. Be smart.

I wanted an 08 ninja 250 but the dealer here wanted nearly 5 grand out the door. I went and bought a used 06 GS500F for as much as the new ninja cost, though you could technically get one on craigslist for about 3 grand, after taxes and such it comes out to like 3600 or so but I wanted one with some warranty still left and low miles, plus I needed financing so I had to go dealer. I am having no regrets. I joined the GS forum and now know I made the right decision. The GS has more power and better gas mileage about 70 mpg for me and because the motor is less stressed at high speeds it's also more durable in the long run. Plus it's also much easier to work on, only 4 valves to adjust instead of 8 tiny closely spaced ones, and no cooling system to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back