Home Brewed Tea

If you start losing considerable weight on a high carb diet, and you are on one, you may want to see a doctor pronto for labs. A 4" loss in waist size is a lot. That the weightloss coincides with you returning to work may just be a coincidence.
Well that is just a estimate because my 36 pants and belt have to constantly be pulled up now lol. I’d say I’m probably a 34 again. Don’t think I was ever a 35. I just know I have lost a little bit of weight. I guess walking around 11 hours a day 5 days a week can make someone do that. I’m kinda happy I have lost some.

I see that 😳. Think about it. A 1" reduction in waist size comes to about 4 lbs in lost weight. You lost 4". Do you believe tou have burned 16lbs of fat by going back to work? It's possible with physical labor but does it apply to you?

Edit: even if you lost only 2" as you say now that's still 8 lbs of weight loss. Weight loss is fine if it happens for the right reason. If it happens because your cells can't use glucose and start using muscle tissue first and then fat for fuel it's not good. Sudden weight loss is how many people find out they are diabetic.

Last edited:
1630959157221.jpg
I use a TEA shirt. :ROFLMAO:

I bought some of that Luzianne tea. It’s great! Thanks for sharing.

Automechanic, get some, brew up a pitcher and put a teaspoon of sugar in it.

My wife buys bulk loose black Assam from Frontier - it's not tea dust, its whole leaf. I put a tea strainer ** in the mug, add a heaping tablespoon full, slowly pour on the boiling water and let steep for approx 20 min. I cover the mug with a lid and wrap the mug with a dishtowel to hold in the heat. You don't get that "paper" taste of a tea bag.

I add just a 1/4 tsp of organic minimally processed sugar - Ken

I had Publix brand unsweet tea while in Florida and it was cheap by the gallon and very good.

Sort of figured WM would be as good. Not in the same league.

Next time I go to Florida I am going to bring back 5 gallons or so.

Back