High Performance Lubricants PCMO Series

Here is the elemental information on the PCMO's

To answer the questions in advance the aluminum content comes with the high concentration of Molybdenum. It is part of that raw material. The 7 ppm Silicon is defoamer.

View attachment 67799

I just bought 4 gallons of yalls product switching the denali over from amsoil to hpl. The 2015 honda accord 2.4 this oil will definitely suit it nicely. I need to do a uoa on what's currently in it to make sure there's no fuel dilution. I've heard these engines are common for it. If it is having a fuel dilution issue I may just run mobil 1 or valvoline in it for 5k mile intervals. Hopefully it's not and I can run this 10-15k

I just bought 4 gallons of yalls product switching the denali over from amsoil to hpl. The 2015 honda accord 2.4 this oil will definitely suit it nicely. I need to do a uoa on what's currently in it to make sure there's no fuel dilution. I've heard these engines are common for it. If it is having a fuel dilution issue I may just run mobil 1 or valvoline in it for 5k mile intervals. Hopefully it's not and I can run this 10-15k
My 2.4 2014 Accord doesn't seem to have problems with dilution. I heard many of the 1.5 liter engines do...especially in cold weather/short trips.

for the quality your prices look fair but wondering about shipping?

Is the Differential Life fluid GL-5/4 rated? Looking to use HPL for my manual trans and front/rear diffs on my Tacoma.

Owners manual states for manual trans fluid "Toyota Genuine Manual Transmission Gear Oil GL-3 (GL-4) or equivalent"
for differential fluid "Toyota Genuine Differential Gear Oil 75W-85 GL-5 or equivalent"

Most go with 75w90 for both due to it being easier to find.

Is the Differential Life fluid GL-5/4 rated? Looking to use HPL for my manual trans and front/rear diffs on my Tacoma.

Owners manual states for manual trans fluid "Toyota Genuine Manual Transmission Gear Oil GL-3 (GL-4) or equivalent"
for differential fluid "Toyota Genuine Differential Gear Oil 75W-85 GL-5 or equivalent"

Most go with 75w90 for both due to it being easier to find.

HPL does not use traditional sulfurized additives in the Differential Life gear oil so there's no free sulfur to attack yellow metals. Therefore, it can be used in both GL-4 and GL-5 applications. It gives a 1A in the D130 copper corrosion test which is as good as it gets.

HPL does not use traditional sulfurized additives in the Differential Life gear oil so there's no free sulfur to attack yellow metals. Therefore, it can be used in both GL-4 and GL-5 applications. It gives a 1A in the D130 copper corrosion test which is as good as it gets.

Awesome thanks for detailed reply! Can't wait to try it out.

Back