High Performance Lubricants PCMO Series

We NEED links to these things so we can get them!

I have 2 of the Amsoil tests left and some Blackstone containers if I want to send. Always up for support for to others.

@SubieRubyRoo has some fuel system cleaner he was able procure. Some UPS/FedEx ground should be able to get that NY.

Does this means HPL does oil analysis for the kit fee? Does it include other services like particle count etc?

Thats cool, hope it holds up to BG 44K in cleaning potency. I still have a few cans left in the garage.

Does this means HPL does oil analysis for the kit fee? Does it include other services like particle count etc?

Thats cool, hope it holds up to BG 44K in cleaning potency. I still have a few cans left in the garage.
I believe HPL farms out UOA’s to keep their equipment clean & only runs VOA’s with their equipment

I own a 2018 Abarth 595 Competizione.

When changing the oil, I am considering purchasing HPL oil.

Which grade of oil is suitable for my car?

The oil specified by the manufacturer is SELENIA's 10W-50.

I own a 2018 Abarth 595 Competizione.

When changing the oil, I am considering purchasing HPL oil.

Which grade of oil is suitable for my car?

The oil specified by the manufacturer is SELENIA's 10W-50.
Just PM @High Performance Lubricants and you’ll get the recommendation directly from the owner. Unmatched customer support anywhere in the industry!

should be getting my 0w30 Premium Plus PCMO today. Going to put it in a 2023 Civic Si with 11k miles. is there really much of a difference between the PCMO, PCMO Premium, and PCMO Premium Plus? It's not very clear what the actual difference is on their website. I just went with the best since I have no idea.

should be getting my 0w30 Premium Plus PCMO today. Going to put it in a 2023 Civic Si with 11k miles. is there really much of a difference between the PCMO, PCMO Premium, and PCMO Premium Plus? It's not very clear what the actual difference is on their website. I just went with the best since I have no idea.
Is this Engine in your Civic Si Direct Injection?

My position is to use an approved oil and OEM intervals while in-warranty. Unless....you are okay with the possibility (however remote it may be) of no warranty coverage in the event of a claim.

Once outside of warranty, your call - since you are on your own.
I'd like some clarification on this, or at least some opinions.

Let's say that the manual / manufacturer recommends a certain viscosity, 0W-20 seems common enough, and a 10,000 mile/1 year change interval is recommended. Are you suggesting that using a heavier viscosity oil with a manufacturer approval and a shorter interval might be problematic?

I'd like some clarification on this, or at least some opinions.

Let's say that the manual / manufacturer recommends a certain viscosity, 0W-20 seems common enough, and a 10,000 mile/1 year change interval is recommended. Are you suggesting that using a heavier viscosity oil with a manufacturer approval and a shorter interval might be problematic?
I wasn’t implying anything in my statement.

Are you suggesting that using a heavier viscosity oil with a manufacturer approval
Sometimes the manufacture's approval spec ties into the viscosity ... I know it has been that was with Ford.

does PCMO Premium use the star polymer like Premium Plus?

PCMO- group 3
PCMO Premium - Group 4
PCMO Premium Plus - Group 4

is this accurate?

Back