Help with Sibling Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mailed the letter. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Hope the whole situation can be straightened out before my mother passes away. It is such a sad deal. I will never figure out why my brother is so one sided and stubborn.

Well, the short, simple letter I wrote my brother must have worked to an extent. Mom told me that my brother got it today. Said he is mainly upset due to my sister and I not helping out with mom's situation. I understand that but, I did explain to my mom the two main reasons I have not been in contact with her.

Got friday after work set up to come over to my brother's house to see mom with the kids. Gonna call again before going over to make sure mom has told my brother that I'm coming over. Wish me luck.

Sounds like a great opportunity. My prayers are with you and your brother. I believe that Dios is always on the side of reconciliation.

ref

Yeah, good luck. I hope your situation works out better than mine has. Update: still haven't received a call from my son yet. I know dang well she's making me look like the evil one....oh well......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back