Head gasket repair in a bottle

It may not "fix" the head gasket, but it will plug your heater core

It will not plug the heater core or anything else. It will not clog anything up! There will be no problems after using the head gasket sealer. The worse case scenario is that it simply doesn't work.

$30 and 15 minutes is much better than thousands of dollars and a few weeks :D

HG-1 worked for me in two separate vehicles with no side effects. Recommend it. One I sold to a coworker who beat on it for months. The other I sold to a crazy dude who crashed that truck twice while drunk but he still kept driving it so it must have worked.

Years ago my parents had a Celebrity 2.8 with a leaking head gasket. I dumped a bottle of Conklin Dike in the cooling system and it ran for years like that. Didn’t plug the heater core, either.

I can't remember the channel but a guy on YouTube used the bars stop leak on his parents Jaguar xj. So far two years and its still running

Was losing water on my 305 and couldn't find the problem, had to be internal on the engine, anyway gave this copper stop leak a try and going on 2 yrs and the water level has stayed constant. ;)
1663105449461.jpg

If using any of this stuff. First bypass the heater, and drive it like that for awhile, then I'd drain and refill it with clean coolant.

Back