HDEO Shortage - Walmart Shelves nearly empty....

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAPA near me has Mobil Delvac ESP 5w40 on the shelf for $21/gallon.

You Walmart shoppers get what you deserve. If an artificial shortage is the game bieng played, then so be it. Be played or go shop somewhere else.
I’ll bite.

What exactly is it that we deserve?

Also, what game exactly is being played if there’s a short supply and prices haven’t changed? In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a shortage on many things that extend well beyond the Walmart oil aisle.

Has anyone checked crude oil prices lately? Why sell @ $X.00 when the price will be @ $XX.00 next week or next month? Crude oil prices are on a steady climb and no end in sight but inflation increases pay checks.

The no name potato ships got cleaned out at Super Store. :D

93FD0819-8F42-4C95-9E41-6E1CD73DB4E6.jpeg

There are some supply issues following a very difficult period … but it’s not always fair to judge a business right now … think about what they were like a couple years before trouble hit and authorities took over …

There are some supply issues following a very difficult period … but it’s not always fair to judge a business right now … think about what they were like a couple years before trouble hit and authorities took over …
I’m thinking it’s what I posted about: additive shortage and some companies having hard time getting workers.

Just because some local stores are out of oil doesn’t mean it’s a shortage.
I buy my oil at Walmart and if they are sold out I buy it online. Arrives two days mostly.
Just like Amazon, Walmart has it online too. Buy all you want and good prices below, no shortage, delivered to your front door.

I don’t understand the shortage naysaying.

People on this forum who live all over the country have said they can’t find it... Seeing how it’s something that really hasn’t happened before, I’m not sure what else it’s called.

Walmart.com has nothing. Amazon will say they have it, but they’ll cancel the order. Local to me farm and auto stores don’t have it either.

I'm at the Walmart website and finding no issues finding Rotella 15w40/10w30/T6 5w40 in stock.
Perhaps it's a regional thing.
08021 zip.

Well, it let me order 1 3 pack of T5 for $57. Wouldn’t let me order 2 3 packs.

Made 1 order then made another. We shall see.

Stopped at one of the local TSCs today and they didn't have any 5 gallon buckets of any brand of 15W40. There was no smaller jugs of rotella either. They only had a few jugs of T6 5W40. They did have some premium blue and delvac 15W40 but not much.

I don’t know why there is a mystery about this. Life is getting back to normal, and stores are opening up. Therefore, more stuff is being shipped to stores.
All those trucks on the road need more HDEO, so there has been a run on it. The situation will balance out in time.

I don’t know why there is a mystery about this. Life is getting back to normal, and stores are opening up. Therefore, more stuff is being shipped to stores.
All those trucks on the road need more HDEO, so there has been a run on it. The situation will balance out in time.
No why would you go and inject wisdom and common sense into an internet forum? You trying to ruin it?

I just had to see this at Walmart … only thing thin was that Shell stuff that sounds like salsa … but there was a normal stock of others … Delo, Delvac, Motorcraft, SuperTech, Valvoline, etc …

I just had to see this at Walmart … only thing thin was that Shell stuff that sounds like salsa … but there was a normal stock of others … Delo, Delvac, Motorcraft, SuperTech, Valvoline, etc …
You talking about rotella again🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back