Have you scored today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started searching again today, 0-2 on first two autozones, then bang, 13 qts on third store. I started thinking about increasing my odds of finding more GC. Ok, from an earlier post, I'm concentrating on poorer neighborhoods, but too poor, and they don't carry a full ineventory, exspecially 0-30 oils. Then, I thought I need to consider other BITOG members also. I need to eliminate shopping radius' for them also. So I need to focus on area's of high violent crime, rape and murder, but not too close to area's of people from this website. So, I need to know our average income, IQ and education level to complete my map.

Thanks for your cooperation!

the answer is ten for all of your questions.
grin.gif

Trooper,

Always ask the AZ people if they have it in the backroom. One day I asked to use the bathroom at AutoZone and as I walked to the back, I saw a pallet with a few cases of GC mixed in with various other oil boxes.

Ask for the AZ Rewards card when you do find it.

quote:

Originally posted by LT4 Vette:
Always ask the AZ people if they have it in the backroom.

That's right. Everytime I visited my local Autozone they always had the same (I checked the batch #'s) few bottles of GC sitting on the shelf and at least several cases of that stuff in the back room.

quote:

Originally posted by trooper99:
So, I need to know our average income, IQ and education level to complete my map.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Post Doctorate

But I rarely drive up to Dallas to shop for GC.

427Z06, I'll need to add a filter to remove anomalies like yourself.

[ June 22, 2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: trooper99 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back