Hatred for Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans got stuck with a president who is a moron? And just what the **** do you think you have in Ottawa? Not to mention the previous P.M.!
The Russians defeated hitler and you folks in the commonwealth held him off until we arrived? Stalin was good buddies with hitler until the germans crossed the russian border, and trains filled with russian wheat were still going the other way until that day. Guess we should have just stayed out of it and only gone after the japs. You didn't need all those rifles, tanks, ships, airplanes and other war material we supplied. We didn't come in until we were attacked because any president who tried to get us in earlier would have been impeached. Please note the bulk of the war production went to defeating hitler first.

As for the rest of the world, I can only quote the romans. I don't care if they hate us as long as they fear us.
twak.gif

Zhukov may have been a victorious general but he was also a ruthless Barbarian in form of what Stalin preferred.

The Red Army indeed took an unfair share of vanquishing the Wehrmacht while Roosevelt-Churchill dragged there feet on Operation Overlord and the creation of a Western Front.

However the Red Army pillaged and plundered there way through Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, etc while everything Outside West Germany enjoyed freedom and American protection...oh yes did you forget the Marshall Plan too??

I guess according to your history book Stalin further "liberated" the Baltics..Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia in 1939. Perhaps you agreed with the appeasement protocols of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Act?

Stalin madness left off at Hitler's demise. Stalin in terms of body counts alone made Hitler and Mao look like Saints.

How is that for historical breakfast?

Stalin paranoia of post-war Germany and his mistrust of the United States forward positioning of NATO brought nothing more than 44+ years of **** to the eastern
bloc countries.

Oh yes, and it was not NATO that crushed the Hungarians in 1956 or the Czechs in the summer of 1969. It was non other than the Red Army "liberating" them from democracy itself.

Arguing historical intentions is one thing, but if you defer to irrational Toronto coffee shop indictments of the American Policy since 1945 please take it elsewhere.

Case in fact one Canadian professor had told my cousin the British imperials illegally dragged Canadian troops into the European theatre. In his "theory" this was not Canada's war. Such arguments blacken all those Canadian commandos that braved the worst in Normandy and everywhere else.

At least I will remember your countries role, please do not forget ours-

Revisionism at its worst.

Political revisionism tarnishes all the many that died in that noble conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back