Harvest King now Providence

I stumbled upon this new Providence oil today at Rural King. First quart I noticed was all by itself, like it didn’t belong there and got dropped off at the wrong store. I thought to myself, “Providence??? What sucker would buy this stuff?”

It didn’t dawn on me till many moments and a couple aisles later that the usual HK oil was missing. I circled back and then I saw all the grey Providence bottles lined up where HK oil used to be. Ok so maybe they’re not suckers after all, HK (now Providence) is pretty good oil.

But why in the world would they change the name? If I hadn’t connected the dots that Prov replaced HK, I wouldn’t touch a Providence oil with a ten foot pole. Super confusing and very little, if nothing, to gain.

I went there to pick up a couple gallons HK 10w30 All-Fleet HDEO for my mowers. Those were still labeled Harvest King, but the variety of HK labeled bottles is getting slim.

I stumbled upon this new Providence oil today at Rural King. First quart I noticed was all by itself, like it didn’t belong there and got dropped off at the wrong store. I thought to myself, “Providence??? What sucker would buy this stuff?”

It didn’t dawn on me till many moments and a couple aisles later that the usual HK oil was missing. I circled back and then I saw all the grey Providence bottles lined up where HK oil used to be. Ok so maybe they’re not suckers after all, HK (now Providence) is pretty good oil.

But why in the world would they change the name? If I hadn’t connected the dots that Prov replaced HK, I wouldn’t touch a Providence oil with a ten foot pole. Super confusing and very little, if nothing, to gain.

I went there to pick up a couple gallons HK 10w30 All-Fleet HDEO for my mowers. Those were still labeled Harvest King, but the variety of HK labeled bottles is getting slim.
🥱🥱🥱

Back