Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Rolla07
Happy Thanksgiving Southern friends
smile.gif

Best wishes to our neighbors to the north. Our country is very divides now, but here in the Midwest, our neighbors are friendly and have values that made this country great. Love the small towns and the rural life. The golden fields that stretch to the horizon in every direction. It's so peaceful here and today is sunny and warm. This after a 16F Tuesday morning. Happy Thanksgiving America. Let's agree to disagree agreeably. Our shared values are still the same and we need to have civil discourse at all levels of government.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Delta
Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I'm not spending it with my parents but with my great grandma at her Thanksgiving (they think this will be her last).

My Jeep has to go up and over 3 mountains, 4k lb Jeep plus tired 4.0 and it will be a dog getting over them.

Can't be any worse than my 100Hp (if that) S10 going up Tuscarora Mountain (aka McConnellsburg Mountain) on Rt 30 West. Enjoy your trip!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Those 3 mountains are the ones I went over. Went to bedford. Couldn't imagine doing it in your truck haha. Jeep was definitely a dog.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BITOG members!
I'm thankful for being back from my 1 week vacation I was given here last week on the forum.
I sure hope everyone had a great family day together and God Bless you all!
2ln7yp.jpg

Those 3 mountains are the ones I went over. Went to bedford. Couldn't imagine doing it in your truck haha. Jeep was definitely a dog.

I'm in McConnellsburg, so I do it all the time going to Chambersburg. Takes some quick shifting!

Originally Posted By: Delta

I'm in McConnellsburg, so I do it all the time going to Chambersburg. Takes some quick shifting!

I expected so since I see you are a fellow South Central Pennsylvanian. Cburg is my hometown
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back