had to put my dog down this morning.

BrendanC

$100 site donor 2024
12.5 years of companionship from the best dog i’ve ever seen.
fly high buddy i’ll never be able to replace you.

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6470.jpeg

Nature gave us longer life spans than dogs or cats. So, if you are a life long dog or cat owner, you will suffer the loss of a friend. Probably more than once.

What is important is, while they were here, did they love you, did you love them, and did you care for them in a way that allowed them to live out their God given life spans. If you can answer yes to all, you should be at peace.

Sorry for your loss . In some families ..... Dogs are more than a animal that just lays around and does nothing but eats and sleeps .

Our creator allows for parrots to live 50-75 years. Dogs? 8-15 or so. Doesn't seem fair. Dogs are wonderful creatures and make great companions.
Hang in there.

Sorry for your loss. Pets are so wonderful companions and they heal what you don’t know is broken.

The price we pay for the years of joy and the extra health we get because they need exercise. Our 3rd dog is now almost 10, so not too long I guess.

god bless you and your little pal, rainbow bridge will take care of him/her. lost my Boston back in 2020 it doesn't get easier to this day I get teary eyed bringing her up in conversation. the good news your pal is no longer suffering. 🙏

No idea why I open these things.

It may as well be a "click here for a mule to kick right in the feels".

I'd trade years off my life to keep a furry buddy going... even if it was a 2 to 1 ratio

Back