Had to have it, M&P Compact 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Astro14
I suspect the buying frenzy will begin in earnest after Hillary gets elected (not being political, just realistic, I think she has the better chance). She has made her anti-gun position clear: she wants to look at Australian style confiscation. Whether she can accomplish that, or not, is a separate matter. The perception will be there and demand will spike.

We know that won't be possible. And I don't think the buying frenzy will change. .22 is easily available. The price is high bc manufactures are curtailing supply. Why should they make .22s that sell for 5 cents when they can make higher calibers for a minimum of 20 cents? Folks will go on the range and fire 40 bucks worth of ammo when with 22s they would shoot 10 bucks. It aint rocket science..follow the $$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted By: CT8
Range report !!!!! ???? hurry

Today the new M&P 22 Compact ran 700+ rounds of various ammo, Winchester White Box, Super X, Federal Champion, CCI MM, Stinger, and Browning BPR Performance. Ate everything flawlessly except the Browning which was garbage. Just to be sure I tried the Browning ammo in my Ruger 10/22, Beretta Bobcat and a friends Ruger MKII. It was garbage in all the above. Out of the box accuracy (10 yards) is seen in the target pic which was quickly corrected with the adjustable rear sight. Only issue was the striker roll pin which walked slightly from the slide after the first 500 or so rounds.

2n66iq9.jpg

25ix8qb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back