Green hue

FCD

I've only seen this kind of greenish hue in Group 1 oils i've used, and not even as strong as this.

This brand is owned by the SCT group, who also own Mannol , Fanfaro etc which are fairly popular low cost oil brands in Europe.

Screenshot_20240417-152957.jpg

Screenshot_20240417-152942.jpg

Hmmm, i guess, but from all the oils i've bought i've only noticed it in conventional, especially Group 1 oils, never with synthetics.
Any refined oils, even Group I is clear with just a very slight amber tint to it. A mixture of organic dyes can get you whatever tint you want.

I once formulated a Pink oil with Lavender scents for a blender who wanted to cater to women. It didn't go well. Women who sent in comments said they wanted a "manly" oil that was amber colored, like beer. :eek:

It looks similar to the VW 508.00 approved M1 ESP X2 0W-20 that goes into our Tiguan. Likewise for the VW-branded equivalent from the parts counter.

Any refined oils, even Group I is clear with just a very slight amber tint to it. A mixture of organic dyes can get you whatever tint you want.

I once formulated a Pink oil with Lavender scents for a blender who wanted to cater to women. It didn't go well. Women who sent in comments said they wanted a "manly" oil that was amber colored, like beer. :eek:
THIS is awesome! Thanks for sharing LOL.

Bacon flavored 2 stroke oil sounds fun

Back