Green GC still available for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
those in Arlington, Texas. Today i finally stopped by two different AZ to purchase some mobil 1 75W-140 gear oils and saw that at one AZ they have several Green GC bottles on the shelves. I swear i went to that place like 8 times and all of sudden they have it now. Well anyways, there were a couple of M02, m03, and m04 batches (total about 9 green gc bottles) left on the shelves. Weird thing is that they stocked all the old GC 0w-30 in the 10w-30 section where the price is marked $3.09. They also have the new m07 batches there so GC is definitely still in stock for sure around my parts. the m07 batches have their own place in the shelves priced $6.19. this is just the first time i have went to AZ and looked up for myself.

For those in arlington, texas who are still lookin for green gc, ask me and ill tell ya how to get there. i elected to not pursue GC anymore. Maybe again someday in the future if only when the mobil1 0w-40 goes up in price or out of stock, then ill only choose the most recent batches of the GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back