GR Corolla, 3cyl 1.6T AWD, manual, 300 hp

The GR Corolla will be spec'd for the Magic Sauce itself,

Gazoo Racing 0W20.

Just confirmed to me by Toyota.
Gazoo Racing oil, available in different weights has enhanced add packs vs normal TGMO.

It will be interesting IMV to see how it all goes.

Here's a high output version of the 3 cylinder D-4S.

YarisCross is hybridized and spec'd for 0W8.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one, can't wait to test drive and see actual MSRP when released. I'm usually put off by most hot-hatches due to reliability issues, Toyota gives me a little more reassurance than say a focus ST/RS and others of similar caliber.

MSRP is supposed to be reasonable but good luck finding one without at least a 10k markup.

I'd buy one in a second.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one, can't wait to test drive and see actual MSRP when released. I'm usually put off by most hot-hatches due to reliability issues, Toyota gives me a little more reassurance than say a focus ST/RS and others of similar caliber
MSRP is supposed to be reasonable but good luck finding one without at least a 10k markup.

I'd buy one in a second.
Exactly what I was thinking, we shall see what state the economy is in after summer, should be interesting. 🍿

still work to be done to start fighting with the big boys but commendable results nonetheless. gearing isn’t helping the driver out either that’s for sure

Not sure why these morons feel the need to hit the rev limiter.

11 second 1/4 is nice. I was real happy to hit low 12's on my 69 CB750. Things have changed.

Back