Got the new truck home and actual payout.

It's a nice truck, but I think the circumstances with the whole situation is what sucks, especially since the other truck was paid off and working well for you. You definitely got a good deal, those trucks are over 70k in my area.

It's a nice truck, but I think the circumstances with the whole situation is what sucks, especially since the other truck was paid off and working well for you. You definitely got a good deal, those trucks are over 70k in my area.
Exactly. I'm a happy dude and I'm blessed to be able afford a new truck. I should be excited just not. You hit the nail on the head with it being the circumstances, not the truck.

Glad to see you're settled into the new ride but wow, that grill is something you have to get used to! It's bizarre, it's like: ;)

yeah.jpg

Mike, does the state of Washington credit the insurance payout from the sales tax against the sales price of the new truck?

That Z71, I hate callouts on vehicles. Nothing like a giant 4X4 decal taking up a bunch of the bed or some type of nonsense on the gate or fenders. The maker emblems on the grille and tailgate are enough. One of my pet peeves I guess. Hope it's a great truck for hime!
Concur, that thing looks like a ricer put it on there.

You did well I seen trucks like that going for 75k in my area. Best of luck it’s gorgeous 😍
You definitely got a good deal, those trucks are over 70k in my area.
Are you guys saying a 2500HD in Custom trim MSRP 57K is marked up to $70-75K where you are? What was it 2 years ago? Custom is basically Work Truck with aluminum wheels, color matched grill and a few interior things. This is exactly the truck I tried to buy in 2021 but the local Chevy dealer sales staff are complete idiots and we ended up with the GMC.

That truck is going to tow your trailer like a BOSS with the 10 spd! (y)

Back