Got married!

rationull

No pictures at this point. We kept it really small and did it at the county government building. I'm sure her dad got some good ones but we haven't really looked through them yet.

Originally Posted By: rationull
We kept it really small and did it at the county government building.
Some people just can't wait! j/k Congratulations!!

rationull

Oh, we've been waiting for a while. Just didn't want a big party. I should be able to post some pics soon unless I forgot. Just gotta get them from people, since we didn't take any on our camera.

Originally Posted By: Oilpants
Some people just can't wait! j/k Congratulations!!
Oh, NOW I get it. Sicko :)
He hasn't posted here for 5min.......must be gone having fun... No, I shouldn't do that..... congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats! Marriage is great. the goods far outweigh the bads. There is always a challenge, but having a great girl to come home to everyday, makes it worthwhile.

Quote:
Just didn't want a big party.
It's not about you. She must be a selfless woman not to demand "her day". My BIL's wedding ..heck, the bar bill (which my FIL picked up) was more than my FIL spent on his our wedding. I thought it was a coronation of royalty. Congrats!!

Henceforth "the gf" as referred to in some of my previous posts will be referred to as "the wife"!
Congratulations, We are celebrating out 40th anniversary today. It can work out.

rationull

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
It's not about you. She must be a selfless woman not to demand "her day". My BIL's wedding ..heck, the bar bill (which my FIL picked up) was more than my FIL spent on his our wedding. I thought it was a coronation of royalty.
Luckily we were both of the same mind on this issue. Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!