Google voice

Not even remotely the same thing.

Maybe not technically but communication wise it’s the same. I haven’t kept up with GV but I don’t know if a person can do video calling with several people from around the world at the same time on it. With FaceTime it is possible. We do it all the time.

Maybe not technically but communication wise it’s the same. I haven’t kept up with GV but I don’t know if a person can do video calling with several people from around the world at the same time on it. With FaceTime it is possible. We do it all the time.
I disagree, they are not at all the same communication-wise. GV is an audio-only telephone number that can send or receive calls with anyone who has a telephone, including land lines. Facetime is only available to people with Apple branded devices. Facebook Messenger is only available to people who also use Facebook.

You ported a number from a carrier to facebook messenger?

off topic but you didn't use punctuation correctly ;).
If you want to "grammer nazi" its best to line up all your ducks.:LOL:

IMO... a good chuck of it is from people using voice to text or typing on phone.
There, they're, and there are commonly used wrong as well.
A little editing goes a long way before posting. My punctuation was correct and my ducks were perfectly straight.

Back